Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2014 -- Enterprise Content Management Market (Big Data, Document Management, Web Content Management, Digital Rights Management, Rich Media, Social Media Management, Enterprise Mobility, data records, data deliver) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) market in this report is defined as the market for the management of an organization's unstructured data and information content, wherever that information exists. The ECM market is segmented into traditional solutions, emerging solutions, deployment types, verticals, and regions. The traditional solutions include enterprise document management, enterprise document imaging and capture, enterprise web content management, enterprise records management, enterprise document collaboration, enterprise digital rights management, content analytics, rich media management, advanced case management, enterprise document output management, enterprise workflow management, and other solutions. The emerging solutions include social content management, mobile content management, big data management, and cloud content management. The deployment types include hosted and on-premises. The overall market is a sum of all the traditional solutions present in the ecosystem with emerging solutions showing a rising niche segment platform and traditional ECM coverage expansion. The overall market size of ECM is further distributed into verticals and regions, respectively.
The ECM solutions are currently growing in various solution platforms including cloud, mobile, social, and big data applicability. These solutions provide wide range of opportunities in sync with traditional solutions across various verticals in academia and education, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), consumer goods and retail, energy and power, government and defense, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, telecom and IT, transportation, tourism, and hospitality, and other verticals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
ECM market comprises of enterprise document management, enterprise document imaging and capture, enterprise web content management, and others. In 2014, enterprise document management accounts for the highest market share. However, in the year 2019, the revenue from enterprise web content management is expected to be comparable to that from enterprise document management.
The Y-o-Y growth rates of enterprise web content will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period. Few high-growth markets are:
1. Consumer goods and retail segment
2. Life sciences and healthcare segment
3. Government and defense segment
4. Transportation, tourism, and hospitality segment
5. Telecom and IT segment
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) Market - Trends, Geographical Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Railway Management System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Wireless Network Security Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Higher Education Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Communication Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2014 - 2019)