Fast Market Research recommends "Food Preparation Appliances in Brazil" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- Within food preparation appliances, the growing success of ?gourmet kitchens? continued to drive growth of the category, which increased in volume sales by 10% in 2014. The kitchen is enhancing its importance within Brazilians? social lives and it is transforming from a mere food preparation space into a place to entertain family and friends. As a result, there is increasing demand for products that value kitchen space through design and innovation.
In 2014, Philips do Brasil reached the leading position within food preparation appliances with 20% volume share. This was mainly due its strong performance in food processors, a product in which the company increased volume sales by 25% to reach 304,450 units. The company benefits from the strong awareness of its brand Walita among Brazilians.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, food preparation appliances will increase in volume terms by a 7% CAGR. This is a marginally weaker performance when compared to the review period, when volume sales grew by an 8% CAGR. This can be partially explained by the slowdown in food processors? growth, as it considerably increased its base and household penetration over the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Food Preparation Appliances in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Food Preparation Appliances in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- Has there been a growth in penetration for food preparation appliances?
- What is the category share for food processors? Is this a growth opportunity market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in Romania
- Food Preparation Appliances in Colombia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Germany
- Food Preparation Appliances in Portugal
- Food Preparation Appliances in Italy