Fast Market Research recommends "Fragrances - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2013 -- The BRIC Fragrances industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC fragrances market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC fragrances market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market retailers' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the fragrances industry and had a total market value of $3,299.3 million in 2012. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 19.4% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the fragrances industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,888.9 million in 2012. This was followed by Russia, China and India with a value of $908.1, $274.9, and $227.4 million, respectively.
Brazil is expected to lead the fragrances industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,956.4 million in 2017, followed by Russia, China, India with expected values of $1,028.3, $548.6 and $510.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC fragrances market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the BRIC fragrances market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC fragrances market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fragrances - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Make-Up - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Household Appliances - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Fragrances - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Fragrances - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Fragrances: Global Industry Guide
- Haircare - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Household Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Make-Up - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide