Fast Market Research recommends "Frozen Processed Food in Poland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2013 -- Demand for frozen processed vegetables is expected to have remained stable in Poland during 2012, resulting in 2% projected volume growth in the category. Polish consumers tend to prefer frozen processed vegetables as the products in the category offer simple and fast preparation and make it possible for consumers to prepare interesting combinations of flavours. The range of frozen processed vegetables on offer in Poland continues to increase. However, the most popular type of frozen vegetables...
Euromonitor International's Frozen Processed Food in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Frozen Bakery, Frozen Desserts, Frozen Meat Substitutes, Frozen Noodles, Frozen Pizza, Frozen Processed Fish/Seafood, Frozen Processed Potatoes, Frozen Processed Poultry, Frozen Processed Red Meat, Frozen Processed Vegetables, Frozen Ready Meals, Frozen Soup, Other Frozen Processed Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Frozen Processed Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Frozen Processed Food in Norway
- Frozen Processed Food in Taiwan
- Frozen Processed Food in Israel
- Frozen Processed Food in Denmark
- Frozen Processed Food in the US
- Frozen Processed Food in Finland
- Frozen Processed Food in Colombia
- Frozen Processed Food in Ireland
- Frozen Processed Food in South Korea
- Frozen Processed Food in Belgium
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)