New Materials market report from GlobalData: "Global Polyethylene Industry - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific to Drive Modest Growth"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, "Global Polyethylene Industry - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific to Drive Modest Growth". The study comes from the company's oil and gas research group and provides market analysis of the global polyethylene industry, highlighting major features. It gives historic and forecast market size and demand and production figures by region, covering the regions of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The global polyethylene industry has witnessed a period of low growth in the last two years due to a slowdown in China and India, which showed strong demand in the past decade and proved themselves to be the growth engine of the global polyethylene industry. Russia has emerged as another growing market for polyethylene with a twofold increase in demand volume in the last decade. It is also expected to show a strong demand growth rate over the next five years. The Middle East and Africa has seen the fastest pace of production in the last decade. In terms of absolute change in production, Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market with an increase in production from 16.77 mmty in 2003 to 27.703 mmty in 2013, at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.1% in the last decade. New plants in China and India will continue to drive production in the region to 35.72 mmty in 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Historic and forecast global polyethylene capacity by region
- Details of planned polyethylene plants
- Major global polyethylene producers' capacity shares
- Historic and forecast polyethylene market size, demand volume and production volume by region
- Global polyethylene demand by end-use sector
- Polyethylene price forecast by region
- Profiles of the three largest companies in the polyethylene industry
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the key trends and challenges in the global polyethylene industry
- Understand the regional polyethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global polyethylene industry with the help of specific insights into demand and supply dynamics
- Increase future revenue and profitability with insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the global polyethylene industry
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Specialty Synthetic Fibers & Glass Fiber Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2018
- Polyolefins Market By Types (Low, Linear & High Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene And Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), By Applications (Film & Sheet, Injection Molding, Fibers & Tapes, Blow Molding, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- The Southeast Asian Polyolefin Industry - Set to Emerge as a Key Market with Growing Demand and Capacity Additions
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Global Demand, Capacity and Prices for Polypropylene - End-Use Sectors in Asia-Pacific to Drive Growth
- Thin Film Material Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Microspheres Market By Type (Hollow, Solid), Application (Construction Composites, Medical Technology, Paints & Coatings,Cosmetics, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aerospace)& Raw Material (Glass, Ceramic & Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Dispersant / Dispersing Agent Market, by End-User Industries (Construction, Paint & Coating, Pulp & Paper, Detergent, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical) & Geography - Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Global Business Survey: MandA Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014