Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2014 -- Soft economic conditions in 2013 saw consumers being more cautious in their spending, increasingly demanding value-worthy products. Consumers were also more engaged in their work for fear of losing their jobs, which saw them facing more hectic lifestyles and seeking greater convenience, whether regarding meal solutions or shopping. Consequently, grocery retailers were engaging in more promotions and emphasising their prices as being the most competitive in 2013. Retailers also focused on...
Euromonitor International's Grocery Retailers in Hong Kong, China report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2017
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Mixed Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China