New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- Health and beauty specialist retailers registered a moderate decline in retail current value sales in 2014. However, this represented an improvement from 2013, when current value sales declined by 2%. The mainly weaker performance of chemists/pharmacies, the highest channel of health and beauty specialist retailers was behind this development at the end of the review period. In addition, all channels of health and beauty specialist retailers suffered from rising competition from internet retailing which continued in its dynamic development in 2014.
Ceska Lekarna Holding (formerly Ceska lekarna) retained its leading position within health and beauty specialist retailers, accounting for 18% value share in 2014. This leadership is attributable to the company?s strong position within chemists/pharmacies where it was clear leader with 26% value share in 2014. An expansive outlet network (it operated 336 Dr Max outlets in 2014) was behind this success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Health and beauty specialist retailers is expected to record an increase of 5% in retail value sales at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period, which will be higher than review period growth due to expected higher willingness of consumers to spend money in line with improving economic situation and rising disposable incomes towards 2019.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers channel in Czech Republic?
- Who are the leading retailers in Czech Republic?
- How is consumers? desire to look good and stay health driving sales for health and beauty specialists?
- How are health and beauty specialists? product mixes being adapted to consumers? changing shopping patterns?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- The Future of Retailing in the Czech Republic to 2018 - Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018
- Retailing in Taiwan