Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/22/2014 -- Thanks to an increasingly stronger domestic economy and to key new product developments launched over the review period, health and wellness packaged food sales recorded an ever more positive result in 2012 in Turkey, compared to both 2011 and the review period as a whole. Fortified/functional food delivered the most encouraging rate in 2012; however, all the other categories posted a positive outcome. Health and wellness is an expanding phenomenon, finding a fertile and welcoming terrain in...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in Turkey report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness in the US
- Health and Wellness in Hong Kong, China
- Health and Wellness in Belgium
- Health and Wellness in Indonesia
- Health and Wellness in Austria
- Health and Wellness in Mexico
- Health and Wellness in South Korea
- Health and Wellness in Hungary
- Health and Wellness in Singapore
- Health and Wellness in Germany