New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness Tourism in Austria"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/02/2015 -- Health and wellness tourism in Austria was influenced by two distinctive factors over the course of 2013. On the one hand, as a country with a high proportion of elderly citizens, Austria is seeing an increase in demand for medical tourism and destination spas. As elderly Austrians tend to have higher levels of disposable income, whether retired or still working, they generally opt for holidays which include relaxation and health treatments. On the other hand, an increasing number of middle-aged and young working Austrians are displaying a similar tendency, looking for offers which include holidays in wellness hotel/resort spas.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the course of the forecast period, health and wellness tourism in Austria is expected to continue registering solid positive growth. According to Euromonitor International data, the number of Austrian people aged 65 or over is expected to increase by 8% to account for 20% of the country?s total population by the end of 2018. In addition, the numbers of people opting for leisure holidays which include wellness and spa treatments due to workplace stress and related physical and mental health issues are also expected to increase over the forecast period, with the impact of so-called ?burnout syndrome? likely to remain highly visible in the future.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Austria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Austria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Austria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Austria?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Netherlands
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Morocco
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Australia