Fast Market Research recommends "Health and Wellness Tourism in Norway" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Health and wellness tourism saw sales remain static at NOK176 million in 2012, while the number of outlets increased by 4%. Value growth was restrained by pressure not to increase prices that were considered high by many Norwegians, who often opted for health and wellness holidays abroad instead of their home country. Suppliers of health and wellness services intended to attract more consumers by keeping the prices on a similar level to the previous year and by introducing promotional offers.
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness Tourism in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Turkey
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Chile
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Singapore
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Canada
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Brazil
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Australia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark