Recently published research from WealthInsight, "High Net Worth trends in Spain 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2015 -- - This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were approximately 228,736 HNWIs in Spain in 2014, which held US$968.8 billion in wealth.
- Spanish HNWI numbers rose by 1.7% in 2014, following an increase of 3.0% in 2013.
- Growth rates in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Spanish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4%, to reach 279,884 in 2019. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 31.4% to reach US$1.3 trillion by 2019.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The High Net Worth trends in Spain 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Santander Private Bank, La Caixa Banca Privada, BBVA Banca Privada, Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada, Bankinter Banca Privada, Renta 4 Banco, Banco Madrid, Popular Banca Privada, Banca March, Bankia
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in Singapore 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Peru 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Mexico 2014
- High Net Worth trends in the UAE 2014