Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Hillshire Brands Co in Packaged Food (World)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2013 -- Hillshire Brands is the result of a spin-off by Sara Lee to create two independent publically traded companies. Hillshire Brands is a "meat-centric" packaged food player, which focuses on its key brands Jimmy Dean and Hillshire Farm. It also maintained its Sara Lee brand in the frozen processed food category in a number of markets. The company remains very US focused with only a marginal presence in emerging markets.
Euromonitor International's Hillshire Brands Co in Packaged Food (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Packaged Food market. The report examines company shares by region and sector, brand portfolio and new product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in China
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Packaged Food in Poland
- Packaged Food in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Pepsico inc in Packaged Food (World)