New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Homeshopping recorded 6% current value growth in 2013 thanks to a good performance of several product categories which are closely related with daily life. Homeshopping recorded 6% current value growth in 2013 thanks to a good performance beauty and personal care homeshopping recorded 9% current value growth, and apparel and footwear homeshopping registered 6%, which was a stronger performance than the previous year. Housewares and home furnishings homeshopping also recorded 6% current value growth, and food and drink homeshopping continued to register double-digit growth, increasing by 13% in current terms.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in South Korea?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Homeshopping, Beauty and Personal Care Homeshopping, Consumer Appliances Homeshopping, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Homeshopping, Consumer Healthcare Homeshopping, Food and Drink Homeshopping, Home Care Homeshopping, Home Improvement and Gardening Homeshopping, Housewares and Home Furnishings Homeshopping, Media Products Homeshopping, Other Homeshopping, Traditional Toys and Games Homeshopping.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in South Korea
- Homeshopping in South Africa
- Retailing in South Africa
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- GS Homeshopping Co Ltd in Retailing (South Korea)
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea, 2013
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts