New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- A review of the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline plc, MedImmune LLC, Gilead Sciences, Inc., FibroGen, Inc., Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical, InterMune, Inc., IntelGenx Technologies Corp., Compugen Ltd., Pharmaxis Ltd., Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd., Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Promedior, Inc., Mondobiotech Holding AG, GenKyoTex S.A., Stromedix, Inc., ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc., ImmuneWorks, LLC, Histocell S.L., BiOrion Technologies B.V., Pacific Therapeutics Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012
- Pulmonary Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Pulmonary Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Kidney Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- OpportunityAnalyzer: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- Osteoarthritis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013