New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Imaging Devices in the Philippines"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2015 -- Sales of imaging devices in the local market continue to plummet as consumers increasingly rely on their smartphones and tablets to take photos and videos. The total volume of imaging devices is expected to drop by 10% in 2014 for the second consecutive year. The increasing ownership of smartphones and tablets sporting high-resolution cameras has been adversely affecting the sales of imaging devices. Filipino consumers appreciate smartphones and tablets? connectivity to the internet, enabling them to upload photos and videos directly to their Face book, Instagram and Twitter pages. It should be noted that the availability of local brands of smartphones and tablets make these products more affordable to local buyers, and this has supported the ballooning of their sales.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Given the continued competition from smartphones and portable computers, the prospect for imaging devices is gloomy. A volume CAGR of -8% is projected from 2013-2018 as both digital cameras and digital camcorders continue to contract. Despite the expected decline in the prices of digital cameras and increase in disposable income, the demand for imaging devices will be overshadowed by the popularity of mobile devices that can also capture images and record videos whilst also enabling consumers to upload photos and video clips online.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Imaging Devices industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Imaging Devices industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Imaging Devices in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Imaging Devices in Philippines?
- What are the major brands in Philippines?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Turkey
- Medical Device Market in Pakistan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Romania to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Poland to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Latvia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts