New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMUC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2013 -- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMCU) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It develops immune-based therapies for the treatment of various cancers. The product pipeline of the company includes active immunotherapies and patented monoclonal antibodies. The company's immunotherapies product pipeline comprises ICT-140, ICT-121 and ICT-107. ICT-140 is a DC vaccine designed to target seven different ovarian cancer antigens. ICT-121, is being developed for the treatment of solid tumors and ICT-107 is being developed for the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM). IMCU is headquartered in California, the US.
The company intends to advance its pipeline of new immune-based products to improve cancer treatment and diagnosis. To this end, the company obtained IND approval from FDA for conducting Phase IIa clinical trial of ICT-140.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMUC)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMUC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update