Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "In-Car Entertainment in Italy", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2014 -- Pre-installed in-car entertainment devices by car manufacturers and the increasing popularity of GPS-enabled smartphones are having a negative impact on in-car entertainments sales. In-car navigation suffered the most because of the increasing availability and quality of smartphones with navigation systems already installed. In-car speakers is a relatively niche market with a limited number of consumers ready to pay extra for having such a product that is often perceived as unnecessary, due also to Italians? lower purchasing power. In-dash audio and video players suffered competition from pre-installed devices and the increasing popularity of smartphones and portable media players with video and audio functionalities.
In-car entertainment volume sales are expected to see a rather strong decline, at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period, while value sales are expected to decline even faster at a value CAGR of 10% at constant 2013 prices, during the same period. Consumer demand for these products is expected to register a further decline, because Italians are switching to other products with the same functions, and because the economic downturn is dramatically affecting sales of superfluous or replacement items in in-car entertainment devices. In-car navigation is expected to keep suffering from increasing competition from smartphones enabled with navigation systems. In-car speakers is set to remain a niche and declining category, where most of the customers are young car owners. The growing unemployment rate among young Italians is expected to negatively affect in-car speaker sales. In-dash audio players will continue to suffer the competition coming from smartphones and audio media players, besides the trend towards having cars with pre-installed audio players. Whilst video media players are considered superfluous, and while driving, even dangerous, they are expected to suffer because of the crisis and consumers? lower purchasing power.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the In-Car Entertainment industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the In-Car Entertainment industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The In-Car Entertainment in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of In-Car Entertainment in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- What is the growth rate for in-car navigation devices?
- How will digital radio broadcast affect sales of in-car media players?
- How have in-car entertainment sales been affected by the economic downturn?
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- In-Car Entertainment in South Korea
- In-Car Entertainment in Norway
- In-Car Entertainment in Portugal
- In-Car Entertainment in Russia
- In-Car Entertainment in Vietnam
- In-Car Entertainment in the Netherlands
- In-Car Entertainment in Turkey
- In-Car Entertainment in Colombia
- In-Car Entertainment in Greece