Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Incontinence in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- Incontinence in South Korea grew by 8% in retail volume and 12% in current value terms in 2012. The growth was largely due to the fast-growing ageing population and increasing number of urinary incontinence patients in South Korea. In particular, light incontinence recorded higher current value growth at 16% than moderate/heavy incontinence at 12% in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Incontinence in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Incontinence market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Incontinence in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Tissue and Hygiene in South Korea
- Incontinence Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2019
- Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing in India, China and South Korea - Regulatory Framework, Infrastructure Support and Discovery Funding Create an Environment Conducive to Growth
- Respiratory Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018