Fast Market Research recommends "Jeans in Egypt" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2014 -- Economy jeans became increasingly unavailable via formal distribution channels in Egypt in 2013. This was linked to rising production and distribution costs, alongside the shift of many economy jeans producers into the informal economy. Those economy jeans that were available meanwhile became increasingly expensive, with economy jeans seeing a sharp rise in current value unit price of 49% in 2013 over the previous year.
Jeans remained heavily fragmented at the end of the review period, with "others" accounting for almost 87% value share. Many consumers buying jeans are mainly focused on price rather than brand, while there are numerous small jeans producers present in the country, partly due to Egypt's strength in cotton production. "Others" are strongest in economy jeans, where they accounted for close to 95% value share in 2013, but also accounted for 88% of value in standard jeans. "Others" also accounted for over 70% of value in premium jeans and super premium jeans, although these sales were primarily accounted for by imported products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Jeans is expected to continue to face strong competition from informal retail channels in the forecast period. It will become increasingly difficult for formal retailers and players to offer economy jeans in the forecast period, due to rising production and distribution costs. Consequently, many economy jeans producers may switch the informal economy. With economy jeans being more difficult to find and seeing a further unit price increase of 3% at constant 2013 prices in the forecast period, many consumers are also expected to switch to informal purchases of jeans in order to save money.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jeans industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jeans industry in Egypt, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jeans in Egypt market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Jeans in Egypt?
- What are the major brands in Egypt?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jeans in Japan
- Jeans in the US
- Jeans in the United Arab Emirates
- Jeans in France
- Jeans in Australia
- Jeans in Italy
- Jeans in the Netherlands
- Jeans in South Africa
- Jeans in Morocco
- Jeans in the Czech Republic