New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- In 2013, jeans recorded positive growth in all price segments in both current value and volume terms. Current fashion trends effectively served to reinvigorate demand for jeans in Germany, with sales increasing by 2% in current value terms and 1% in volume terms. Both volume and value sales were driven by a diverse mix of styles, such as ripped jeans as well as slim fit cuts. The trend for coloured jeans did not show any signs of fading and according to industry experts continued to resonate well with a large group of consumers. In Germany, slim cut styles were particularly popular in 2013 among both male and female consumers.
C&A continued to lead jeans in Germany in 2013 with a value share of 8% thanks to a strong position in economy jeans. The company's value sales remained flat in 2013 due to reduced advertising spending on its denim portfolio and ongoing strong competition from fast fashion retailers such as H&M and Bestseller Handels. Second-ranked international player H&M managed to grow its sales by 7%. The company held the leading position in economy jeans.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Jeans is set to post a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, along with a volume CAGR of 2%. Internet shopping will in all likelihood continue to motivate consumers to compare the prices of jeans, putting pressure on prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jeans industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jeans industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jeans in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Jeans in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Economy Jeans, Premium Jeans, Standard Jeans, Super Premium Jeans.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jeans in Japan
- Jeans in the US
- Jeans in the United Arab Emirates
- Jeans in France
- Jeans in Australia
- Jeans in Italy
- Jeans in the Netherlands
- Jeans in Morocco
- Jeans in the Czech Republic
- Jeans in Canada