Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise Mobility Management market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Mobility Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology segments covering Mobile Application Platform Management, Mobile Content Management, Mobile Device Management, and Mobile Telecom Expense Management
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Mobility Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- More than 14,900 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global enterprise mobility management market to grow at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2014 to 2018.
- The retail Industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in enterprise mobility management spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 28.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- Mobile application platform management which currently constitutes the largest proportion (59%) of the overall enterprise mobility management market is forecasted to reach $9 billion by 2018.
- Large institutions' spend on enterprise mobility management is forecasted to reach $9 billion by 2018.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market [(On Premise, Cloud IAM), By Components (Provisioning, Directories, SSO, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance & Governance)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market (Utility EMS, Industrial EMS, Enterprise EMS, Demand Response, Energy Management Devices, HEMS, BEMS) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Gamification Market [(Consumer Gamification, Enterprise Gamification) by Deployment (On-Premise, On-Demand); Application (Marketing, Sales, Hr, Support, and Development); Size (SMB, Enterprise)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Water Management Market - Smart Water Meters, EAM, Smart Water Networks, Analytics, Advanced Pressure Management, MDM, SCADA, Smart Irrigation Management, Services - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Based Business Analytics Market: Cloud BI, Predictive; Text; Web; Speech; Machine; & Video Analytics, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap - Global Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)