Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Channel sales increased by 3%in current terms in 2013 to BGN1.5 billion. .As a result, the channel outperformed the overall non-grocery segment of the retail market, where sales increased by2%. The situation is similar looking at historical data for the period 2008 to 2013. Over the past five years, sales in the channel increased at a CAGR of 2% in current terms, while overall non-grocery retail registered a negligible CAGR.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Bulgaria?
- How are leisure and personal goods specialist retailers competing in a multi-channel world?
- Is the internet killing off leisure and personal goods specialist retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Poland
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Switzerland
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in India
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Malaysia
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Turkey