New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Men's Grooming in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Romanian men are increasingly interested in how they look and how they can improve their appearance. This trend is manifested predominantly in the urban areas, where advertising campaigns and the lifestyle magazines for men introduced the concepts of skin care for men.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Men's Grooming in Spain
- Men's Grooming in Slovakia
- Men's Grooming in Japan
- Men's Grooming in Italy
- Men's Grooming in Hungary
- Men's Grooming in China
- Men's Grooming in the Czech Republic
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Men's Grooming in the US
- Men's Grooming in Vietnam