Fast Market Research recommends "Milk: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2013 -- Global Milk industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global milk market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global milk market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key milk market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global milk market with five year forecasts
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global milk market had total revenues of $117,530.2 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2007 and 2011.
The fresh liquid milk (unflavored) segment was the market's most lucrative in 2011, with total revenues of $57,058.5 million, equivalent to 48.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.1% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $136,837.4 million by the end of 2016.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global milk market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global milk market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global milk market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global milk market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Flavoured Milk Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Fermented Milk Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Fermented Milk Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Milk Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Condensed Milk Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavored Milk Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide