Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- Milk in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Belgium milk market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The milk market consists of the retail sale of concentrated milk, fresh liquid milk, long-life liqiud milk and powdered milk.
- The Belgian milk market had total revenues of $1.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- The long-life liquid milk (unflavored) segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $744.6m, equivalent to 66.9% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1.2bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the milk market in Belgium
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the milk market in Belgium
Leading company profiles reveal details of key milk market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium milk market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Belgium economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Belgium milk market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Belgium milk market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium milk market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Flavoured Milk Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Fermented Milk Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Fermented Milk Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Milk Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Condensed Milk Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavored Milk Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Milk Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- White Milk Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- White Milk Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Evaporated Milk Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide