Fast Market Research recommends "Nestle: Quest for dominance in the global coffee market" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2014 -- The global consumer packaged coffee market has grown noticeably in recent years. It is forecast to grow further as demand for single serve solutions and premium products grows. This makes it attractive to fast moving consumer goods companies eager to be active across the product spectrum. In no case has this been more apparent than with Nestle.
Features and benefits
- This case study analyzes how Nestle has become a major player in the consumer packaged coffee market.
- This case study examines the market segmentation strategies Nestle is adopting to secure a position as undisputed market leader.
- This case study looks at Nestle's competition and how it is seeking to gain a competitive advantage in the consumer packaged coffee market
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There is a wide range of coffee products available, designed to cater for all budgets and tastes. Each area of the market has its target demographic and all are lucrative. Nestle has employed market segmentation strategies and product differentiation to launch a range of products which allow it to capture a share of every coffee sub-market.
Nestle's offering at the lower, instant end of the market revolves around the Nescafe brand. In order to grow the brand, Nestle has employed market segmentation and product differentiation strategies which have proved successful. The company is a leading player in this sector but faces competition from the likes of Mondelez and Douwe Egberts.
Nestle services the high end of the coffee market through its Nespresso brand. Nestle harnesses the power of pod convenience but marries it with coffee quality, design and marketing that grant the Nespresso brand an air of exclusivity as it seeks to capture top-end consumers.
Your key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the global consumer packaged coffee market?
- How does Nestle use market segmentation techniques to cement its position in the coffee market?
- How does Nestle compete with major rivals such as Mondelez and Douwe Egberts?
- How is single serve coffee revolutionizing the market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Functional Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Brazil to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Norway to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Russia to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Slovakia to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Venezuela to 2017