New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2013 -- Oil & Gas in United Arab Emirates industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Arab Emirates oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil & gas market values given in this report reflect the total value of oil and natural gas product consumption within a country, calculated using annual average prices in each respective country. Industry volumes reflect the total consumption of oil and natural gas in millions of barrels equivalent (BOE). Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Emirati oil & gas market had total revenues of $27.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 625.9 million barrels equivalent (BOE) in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $34.0bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in United Arab Emirates
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in United Arab Emirates
Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Arab Emirates oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Arab Emirates economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Arab Emirates oil & gas market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Arab Emirates oil & gas market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Arab Emirates oil & gas market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United Arab Emirates Gas Markets, 2012
- United Arab Emirates Oil Markets, 2012
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- BP p.l.c. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Total S.A. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- United Arab Emirates Oil & Gas Report Q4 2013
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- ConocoPhillips Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report