New Software market report from Markets and Markets: "Personal Cloud - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2013 -- Cloud computing which has been making headlines in the tech world has evolved a lot during the 2000's. 'Personal Cloud' is a relatively new concept which offers a truly personalized experience to an individual user using cloud. In today's digital world, users are keen on storing and managing their personal data via multiple devices, while ensuring secure access to the same. Personal cloud promises to be a perfect solution for this by enabling users to store data remotely, while making it securely accessible. Personal cloud provides seamless integration across multiple devices by offering real time synchronization. Above all a user can also share their data stored in cloud with other users as well.
This report provides insights on key market players, future scope, drivers, restraints and challenges of the market. The report focuses on evaluating global advancements, adoption trends, business models, market forces, technology roadmap, forecasts & analysis (2013-2018). We have profiled leading companies that provide Personal cloud services (Pure play personal cloud service providers and NAS device manufacturers). Key players include Amazon, Apple, Box, Buffalo Technology, Drobo , Dropbox, Egnyte, Google, Iomega, LiveDrive, Microsoft, Mozy, Pogoplug, Polkast, Seagate Technology, Sugarsync, Symform, Syncplicity, Western Digital and
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report categorizes the global market in terms of market revenues and also for forecasting the revenues and analyzing the trends in each of the following markets and sub-markets:
On the basis of Revenues
On the basis of Deployment Models
On the basis of Types of Hosting
On the basis of Geographies
North America (NA)
Middle-East Africa (MEA)
Asia-Pacific, incl. Japan (APAC)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Managed Network & Network Outsourcing Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Virtualization Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Cloud Storage Market (Incl. Cloud Storage Gateways, Backup & Recovery, Data Movement & Access, Data Replication, Hsm & Archiving, Security And Storage Resource Management Solutions) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Cloud Backend-as-a-service (BaaS)/ Mobile BaaS (MBaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Global Micro Datacenter (MDC) Market (By Applications, Rack Sizes, Organization Size, Industries, & Geographies) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Transportation Market - By Solutions (Ticketing Management, Parking Management, Passenger Information, Traffic Management), Services (Traditional, Advanced, Software) Worldwide Analysis And Forecasts (2012 - 2018)
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Commercial Aviation Crew Management Systems Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2012-2017)
- Global Airports Information Systems Market (2013 - 2018)
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Global Trends, Challenges, Opportunities & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)