New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2014 -- Polishes recorded slow current value growth and a decline in volume sales in the second part of the review period. However, in 2013 this situation changed and all areas, except shoe polish, recorded both current value and volume growth. The fact that the economy is now recovering from the recent crisis is helping to boost sales.
SC Johnson & Son led polishes in 2013 with a retail value share of 39% and was followed by Werner & Mertz (27%) and Unilever Group (11%). SC Johnson & Son's dominance can be attributed to the popularity of its Pronto and Kiwi brands, especially the former. Thanks to extensive advertising and excellent distribution, SC Johnson & Son products are highly popular amongst Serbian consumers.
Further specialisation is expected within polishes over the forecast period. For example, more manufacturers will start producing polishes products while at the same time consumers will slowly lose the habit of using other home care products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Polishes industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Polishes industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Polishes in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Polishes in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- What are the future prospects for the polishes market?
- What are the key new product launches in the polishes market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Polishes in Israel
- Polishes in the US
- Polishes in France
- Polishes in Ireland
- Polishes in Canada
- Polishes in Tunisia
- Polishes in Azerbaijan
- Polishes in Macedonia
- Polish and Cream Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Polish and Cream Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts