Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Portable Players in Portugal", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- The cannibalisation trend which has been one of the most important tendencies in the overall consumer electronics market has also been undermining portable players in the Portuguese territory. Despite the popularity of products such as portable multimedia players, which continue to attract mostly young consumers, the truth is that the current large penetration of smartphones allowing consumers to use their mobile phone as a multimedia player, has led to the deterioration of the category. This versatility, much appreciated by national citizens, has been reducing demand for portable players.
Portable players is foreseen to become increasingly obsolete as categories such as e-readers, portable MP3 players and portable multimedia players fall into disuse. In fact, not even producers? efforts to drop prices of portable players are likely to stimulate demand.
Delivery:Files are delivered directly into your account within a ~Report Overview
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Portable Players industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Portable Players industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Portable Players in Portugal market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Portable Players in Portugal?
- What are the major brands in Portugal?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Hungary
- Portable Players in Turkey
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in Greece