New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/02/2014 -- Portable players continued to record a decline in volume sales in 2013. The drop in demand intensified within a year, from 3% in 2012 to 7% in 2012. The rising popularity of new consumer electronics, namely smartphones and tablets, reduced the relevance of portable media players and hastened the journey of these products towards the end of their lifecycle. In 2013, a greater preference for smartphones and tablets was seen because of the multi-functionality of these devices. As such, volume...
Euromonitor International's Portable Players in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Singapore
- Portable Players in Indonesia
- Portable Players in Venezuela
- Portable Players in Turkey
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in the US
- Portable Players in Mexico
- Portable Players in Italy
- Portable Players in Saudi Arabia
- Portable Players in India