New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Radient Pharma) formerly AMDL, Inc. is an in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) company. It carries out the development, manufacture and marketing of medical diagnostic and monitoring products. The company's flagship product, Onko-Sure test is a proprietary IVD cancer test. It offers screening, monitoring and detection of 19 or more types of cancers. The company also commercializes a proprietary cancer vaccine therapy technology: Combined Immunogene Therapy (CIT). Radient Pharma manufactures its tests in its FDA approved GMP manufacturing facility. The company offers its products to CLIA certified reference laboratories, clinical reference labs, hospital laboratories and physician operated laboratories in the US, Canada, Chile, Europe, India, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and other markets world over. Radient Pharma is headquartered in Tustin, California, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXPC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nipro Corporation (8086) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Insulet Corporation (PODD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update