Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- RTDs/high-strength premixes continued to experience a decline in 2013, with overall volume sales dropping by 2% across Australia. This was consistent with the drop in 2012, but still less of a drop recorded in the previous three years. There are a number of reasons for these declines, although the stabilisation of the reduction in growth is attributed to maturation in terms of adjustment to the alcopop taxation regime introduced in 2009. The drop in demand associated with a rise in prices has now waned with drops in consumption now more reflective of overall consumer sentiment towards RTDs.
Diageo Australia Ltd remained the leading company in 2013 within RTDs, accounting for 29% total volume share. The company's key brands include Bundaberg, which represented 14% volume share, UDL and Johnnie Walker with 4% volume share apiece; Smirnoff Ice Double Black with 3% volume share and Bulleit, Ruski and Gordon's with a 1% or under volume share each.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTDs in Australia will experience a marginally negative CAGR over the forecast period in terms of total volume. Although negative, this is a much better result than the over the review period in which RTDs witnessed a total volume CAGR of -5%. Much of the difference is due to the change in taxation regimes over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Australia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Australia?
- What are the major brands in Australia?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Greece
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Latvia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Denmark
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the United Kingdom
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Estonia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Ireland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Sweden
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Bolivia