Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Austria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2014 -- Total volume sales of RTDs/high-strength premixes decreased by 3% in 2013. Flavoured/mixed lagers were moved from the malt-based RTDs niche to beer in this year?s research, so only three niches remained in RTDs/high-strength premixes, which were all just continuing their downswing from the review period: high-strength premixes, spirit-based RTDs and wine-based RTDs.
Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH lost more than half a percentage of volume share in 2013, but still dominated RTDs/high-strength premixes, holding 67% by the end of the year. Thanks to its respective Eristoff brand extensions, the company was responsible for more than two-thirds of total sales volume in both high-strength premixes and RTDs. Here Bacardi-Martini benefits from Eristoff?s great popularity as the country?s leading Vodka brand. Additionally, ever since the peak of the Alco-pop boom in Austria around 10 years ago, Eristoff Ice is by many still considered as the original spirit-based RTD.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTDs/high-strength premixes is expected to experience a total volume CAGR of -2% over the forecast period, which is nevertheless an improvement compared with the review period?s -5% CAGR. With a -3% forecast volume CAGR on-trade is expected to see a much worse performance than off-trade, with only a slightly negative forecast volume CAGR. Premixes are decreasingly accepted by consumers in on-trade outlets, and spirit-based RTDs such as Eristoff Ice are considered out-dated, especially by the younger target audience.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Austria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Austria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Austria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Austria?
- What are the major brands in Austria?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Switzerland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Japan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Portugal
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Italy
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Greece
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Australia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Belgium