New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2014 -- Skin care saw current value growth of 5% in 2013, which considering the inflation does not show any significant growth. However, it does reflect something else. Even though low, optimism is slowly returning to consumers. There are still major limitations to higher growth. This is mainly disposable income and consumer perception. Unless deemed necessary, consumers do not indulge themselves in a purchase they do not consider as necessary.
Beiersdorf was the leading player in 2013 with a 21% market share. The company has maintained its leading position for years. The key to its success is its long-established presence in Serbia. With the Nivea brand it has managed to establish strong consumer loyalty. Its products have a good price/quality ratio and therefore its shares remain untouched.
Skin care in Serbia is expected to register growth over the forecast period, with a predicted value CAGR of 4%. This is a strong recovery from the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Skin Care industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Skin Care industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Skin Care in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Skin Care in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- In which facial care category are skin whitening benefits most pronounced?
- How are sales of mass versus premium anti-agers evolving?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Skin Care in Lithuania
- Beauty and Personal Care in New Zealand
- Skin Care in Estonia
- Skin Care in Latvia
- Skin Care in Singapore
- Skin Care in Australia
- Skin Care in Hungary
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Skin Care in Venezuela
- Skin Care in Germany