Fast Market Research recommends "Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Israel" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2014 -- Kettles benefit from a very high household penetration rate and are considered very basic. Large and small households consisting of families, young couples, singles and students all possess an electric kettle at home and at their places of work and study. Kettles are used mainly for brewing hot drinks and minor cooking, such as preparing ready meals.
Kennedy Electrical & Assets Ltd led small kitchen appliances, gaining share in 2013 and accounting for 24% of volume sales. Kennedy is a local brand and is popular among consumers. Kennedy offers a wide selection of plastic, glass and stainless steel kettles in various designs and with the keep-hot option for baby food use. Brimag Digital Age Ltd ranked second in the category in volume terms with an 18% share of sales. Brimag slightly gained over the previous year mainly due to its kettles from global brand Kenwood and 32% volume share in coffee mills with brands Graetz and Kenwood.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Due to the major volume increase in hard pod coffee machines and growing penetration of home water filters, a moderate volume decrease in small kitchen appliances is expected. Nonetheless, due to the shortening replacement cycles and plummeting prices, the competition in this category will remain strong.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- Has the recession impacted performance in small kitchen appliances insdustry?
- Are coffee mills growing in line with coffee machine consumption?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Germany
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Turkey
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Saudi Arabia
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Portugal
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Denmark
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Singapore
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the Netherlands
- Consumer Appliances in Russia
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Poland
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Thailand