Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Soft Drink New Product Development: The Search for Function-Flavour-and-Health", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Global new product development in soft drinks was driven in 2012 by manufacturers' desire to add value to their products across developed and emerging markets alike. Key drivers for these products included the continued demand for beverage functionality, the consumer search for "healthier" soft drinks, and the expansion of both exotic and traditional flavours.
Euromonitor International's Soft Drink New Product Development: The Search for Function-Flavour-and-Health global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Soft Drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The analysis can focus on value and volume for both off trade and on trade.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Global Ready to Drink (RTD) Tea & Coffee Market - Forecasts up to 2017
- Soft Drinks in New Zealand
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, July 2012
- Soft Drinks in Hungary
- Carbonated Soft Drinks (retail) in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2012)
- Soft Drinks in Indonesia
- Soft Drinks in Azerbaijan
- Soft Drinks in Japan