Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Soup in Costa Rica", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/04/2013 -- Costa Ricans still have a strong tradition of soup preparation in 2012, particularly during the rainy season which runs from May to December when it helps to mitigate the effects of the cold weather and even the usual cold symptoms. Even though typical recipes such as the traditional olla de carne are disappearing, the demand for convenient and easy-to-prepare food continues benefitting the sales of packaged soup. Given the small amount of time modern families are willing or capable to spend...
Euromonitor International's Soup in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Soup, Chilled Soup, Dehydrated Soup, Frozen Soup, Instant Soup, UHT Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soup market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Costa Rica
- Dried Processed Food in Costa Rica
- Frozen Processed Food in Costa Rica
- Canned/Preserved Food in Costa Rica
- Chilled Processed Food in Costa Rica
- Noodles in Costa Rica
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in the UK
- Oils and Fats in Costa Rica
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Brazil
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)