New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Soup in Tunisia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2013 -- Soup remained an extremely small market in 2012 with the only product available being dehydrated soup. Retail value sales registered just TND2.5 million with growth of nearly 3% in 2012. Volume growth was slightly higher at 4%, although very small volume sales mean that consumers are not that interested in buying packaged soup as they tend to make soups at home, typically from scratch.
Euromonitor International's Soup in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Soup, Chilled Soup, Dehydrated Soup, Frozen Soup, Instant Soup, UHT Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soup market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Spain
- Ambient Soup Market in United States to 2016
- Dried Soup (mixes) Market in United States to 2016