Fast Market Research recommends "Specialty Gas Market by Types (High Purity, Noble, Carbon, Halogen, & Others), by Applications (Manufacturing, Electronics, Healthcare, Academics, & Others) & Geography - Global Trends and Forecast to 2018" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- The global market for specialty gas has grown significantly during the past few years and is expected to grow at a more rapid pace in the next five years, mainly driven by growing demand in the Asia-Pacific region. China is experiencing the highest specialty gas demand globally, mainly due to increase in its industrial growth. This global market in other countries is emerging as well and is expected to grow significantly in the future.
This market research study estimates and projects the global market of specialty gas for the period 2011 to 2018. This study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global market. The report provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues in the market. The market analysis is further segmented for major geographic regions that are, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The market analysis is further sub-segmented for major countries like U.S., China, Germany, France, Japan, Brazil and their market revenues are covered for each of the country. The top players of the industry are profiled in detail with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The market has also been segmented on the basis of types and applications. The major types of specialty gas are high purity, noble, carbon, halogen, and others. Its major applications are manufacturing, electronics, healthcare, academics, amongst others. These types and applications have been discussed in detail in the report.
We have used various secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases to identify and collect information useful for this extensive commercial study of specialty gas. The primary sources - selected experts from related industries and selected suppliers have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information and to assess its future prospects.
We have also profiled leading players of this industry with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. Key participants in this global market include Praxair Incorporated (U.S.), Air Products and Chemicals (U.S.), Messer Group GmbH (Germany) and so on.
Scope of the report:
This research report categorizes the global market for specialty gas on the basis of types, applications and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the submarkets.
On the basis of types: This global market is segmented on the basis of types such as high purity, noble, carbon, halogen, and others. Each type is further described in detail in the report with revenues projected for each type.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Advanced Functional Material Market For Low Carbon Applications - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) Market by Types (Unfilled, Carbon Filled, Glass Filled), Applications (Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Electronics & Electrical, Industrial) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Colorants Market - Dyes (Reactive, Disperse, Acid, Direct, Basic, VAT), Organic Pigments (Azo, Phthalocyanines, High Performance) & Inorganic Pigments (TiO2, Iron Oxide, Carbon Black & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Advanced Phase Change Material (PCM) Market By Type (Inorganic, Organic & Bio-Based) & Application (Building & Construction, Cold Storage, HVAC, Textile, Thermal Energy Storage, Electronics) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Green Coatings Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Microspheres Market By Type (Hollow, Solid), Application (Construction Composites, Medical Technology, Paints & Coatings,Cosmetics, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aerospace)& Raw Material (Glass, Ceramic & Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Fluoropolymers Market Analysis by Product Types, Applications & Geography - Trends & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Acrylic Acid & Its Derivatives Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Permanent Magnet Market, By Types (NdFeB, Ferrite, SmCo, Alnico), End User Industry (Consumer Electronics, General Industrial, Automotive, Medical Technology, Environment & Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Others) & Geography - Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Polymer Foam Market By Types, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)