Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Total sugar and sweeteners volume sales declined by 5% in 2013. This negative performance, which was in sharp contrast to the increase of 8% in total volume sales posted by the category in 2012, was mainly due to steep price hikes arising from production shortfalls. These shortfalls were in turn the result of insufficient rains in the main sugarcane producing states of Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Bihar.
Euromonitor International's Sugar and Sweeteners in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sugar and Sweeteners market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sugar Substitute Market - By Types (HFS, HIS & LIS), Subtypes (Stevia, Sorbitol, Tagatose, Aspartame, Saccharine, Sucralose, Xylitol & Others) & Applications (Healthcare & Personal Care, Beverage & Food) - Global Trends, Forecasts to 2018
- Sugar & Sweeteners in US (2014) - Market Sizes
- Sugar & Sweeteners in Canada (2013) - Market Sizes
- Sugar & Sweeteners in South Africa (2014) - Market Sizes
- Sugar & Sweeteners in Colombia (2014) - Market Sizes
- Sugar & Sweeteners in Belgium (2014) - Market Sizes
- Sugar & Sweeteners in Spain (2014) - Market Sizes
- Sugar & Sweeteners in Turkey - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sugar & Sweeteners in South Korea (2014) - Market Sizes
- Sugar & Sweeteners in Malaysia (2014) - Market Sizes