New Consumer Goods research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- Tobacco in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe tobacco market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The tobacco market consists of the retail sale of cigarettes, loose tobacco, chewing tobacco, and cigars and cigarillos.
- The European tobacco market had total revenues of $218.6bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The cigarettes segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $176.0bn, equivalent to 80.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $256.9bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the tobacco market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the tobacco market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe tobacco market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Europe tobacco market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Europe tobacco market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe tobacco market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco in Western Europe
- Tobacco Packaging in Poland
- Smoking Tobacco in Russia
- Tobacco Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- Tobacco Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Europe to 2016: Market Guide
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Emerging Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Tobacco Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016