New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- Outbound trips totalled 3.7 million in 2013, with Saudi Arabia taking the highest share of around 46%, i.e. 1.2 million trips, followed by Kuwait which represents 26% of all outbound trips, or 650,000.
It is not expected that outbound tourism will increase significantly over the forecast period; a CAGR of 2% is predicted for different reasons. First, the current un-rest in the country made issuing travel visas to countries much more difficult than it was before, especially to Western countries. Furthermore, the depreciation of the local currency makes travelling abroad quite expensive.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Egypt, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Egypt market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Egypt?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Peru
- Tourism Flows Outbound in China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Slovakia