Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Accommodation in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Overall travel accommodation recorded a positive year in 2013 as key metrics across the board showed growth. The rise was caused by an increase of 3% in domestic flows and inbound arrivals. Spending on accommodations was up higher for both categories; domestic expenditure on accommodation rose by 4% and foreign incoming expenditures rose by 7% after 13% growth in 2012.
Travel accommodation is expected to perform admirably over the forecast period driven by a CAGR of 2% in bed nights. Both business and leisure travel are expected to contribute to this growth as companies and travellers loosen their wallets in response to a slowly improving economic situation. The rise of private accommodation will allow some lower-income travellers concerned about price to increase the number of trips or length of trips they will take.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in USA?
- What are the major brands in USA?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Chile
- Travel Accommodation in Turkey
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan