Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel and Tourism in Sao Tome e Principe", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2013 -- Despite the healthy GDP indicator in Sao Tome and Principe in 2013, this country's economic system is still very fragile and volatile. In order to develop internal infrastructures, the country's government is still very reliant on international help and financing. This undermines development of the territory's infrastructures. The absence of roads in a good condition or communication networks, among many other things, was a barrier to a more significant increase in travel and tourism during the...
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in Sao Tome e Principe report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Brazil to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of Travel Intermediaries in Brazil to 2016: Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Finland to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Belgium to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016