New Materials market report from Business Monitor International: "United Kingdom Metals Report Q2 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2013 -- We forecast a modest recovery in the UK steel industry over the coming years. In line with European counterparts, the UK metals industry has been rocked in recent years by low profitability that has led to capacity reductions and disinvestment. However, the worst is likely over for the UK, as slightly stronger domestic demand and recent investment from international firms such as SSI and TATA Steel should arrest the slide in sector fortunes.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Basic Precious and Non-ferrous Metals in United Kingdom: Industrial Report
- Coating of Metals and Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom: Industrial Report
- Casting of Metals in United Kingdom: Industrial Report
- United States Metals Report Q1 2013
- Precious Metals & Minerals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- United Kingdom Petrochemicals Report Q1 2013
- Metals & Mining in the United Kingdom
- United Kingdom Tourism Report Q2 2013