New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Vacuum Cleaners in Israel"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2014 -- As a result of high housing prices, many new small housing units in cities were witnessed. This had an effect on consumer preferences which shifted to easy-operating, light cylinder, stick and handheld vacuum cleaners. These vacuum cleaners take up less space in the house than the popular upright format.
Dyson Appliances Ltd maintained its lead in the category with a 16% volume share in 2013. Dyson's eponymous vacuum cleaners are available in upright, cylinder and handheld formats. Dyson vacuum cleaners became popular at the beginning of the review period, and are considered by many consumers as high quality and very efficient. Many consumers were willing to pay the high prices for Dyson vacuum cleaners as a long term investment.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The strong competition in this category will continue and increase during the forecast period. As a result, a significant unit price drop in all standard vacuum cleaners categories and in robotic vacuum cleaners is expected. Due to the vast volume growth expected for robotic vacuum cleaners, and their high unit price in comparison to standard vacuum cleaners, overall growth of 10% in the unit price is expected. Due to long replacement cycles, the expected volume CAGR for the forecast period is 3%, lower than the 5% CAGR of the review period. As a result, the expected value CAGR for the forecast period is 3% in comparison to 5% during the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine
- Vacuum Cleaners in Italy
- Vacuum Cleaners in Malaysia
- Vacuum Cleaners in Canada
- Vacuum Cleaners in the US
- Vacuum Cleaners in Indonesia