New Materials research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2014 -- Votorantim has grown to become one of the largest industrial conglomerates in Latin America, with operations spanning many resource sectors. Its main market Brazil is hosting both the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in 2016, with massive infrastructure spending committed by the government. The company is also seeking international expansion.
Features and benefits
- Analysis of the the Brazilian cement industry, including key players and market structure.
- How Votorantim Industrial can benefit from the combined stimulus of infrastructure spending of successive World Cup and Olympics.
- Assessing Votorantim Industrial's diversified structure, particularly its cement business, but also its other segments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Votorantim is a Brazilian industrial conglomerate. The cement business remains the dominant division in the conglomerate, although it has diversified into other areas to spread risk. The cement company holds a considerable market share in the Brazil. The company has expanded moderately outside of Brazil, but the country remains its key market.
Votorantim's prospects look favorable; it stands to benefit from the Brazilian infrastructure stimulus for hosting two major sporting events in the domestic market, and is also gearing itself for a further push abroad. Votorantim is pushing for diversification both geographically and in terms of products.
Votorantim faces significant challenges. Whilst established in Brazil, the market is insular. Competing internationally will negate these advantages. Furthermore, an IPO scheduled for summer 2013 was called off due to an unfavorable investor climate. The deal could have been worth BRL 10.3bn ($5.3bn). As of November 2013, the IPO is still delayed.
Your key questions answered
- What is Votorantim Industrial, and how can they benefit from the Brazilian construction boom coupled with the World Cup and Olympics?
- What are Votorantim Industrial's plans for the future, and how feasible do they seem?
- What challenges does Votoratim Industrial face?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Phosphorus & Derivatives Market By Type (Ammonium and Industrial Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Phosphorus Chloride and Pentasulfide), and Application (Fertilizer, Detergent, Food, Water Treatment, Flame Retardant) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Refrigerant Market - Hydro Chlorofluorocarbons (HCFC), Hydro fluorocarbon (HFC), Hydrocarbon (HC), Inorganic (Ammonia, Carbon dioxide) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Pan-International Industrial Corporation (2328) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Best World International Ltd (5ER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Construction in New Zealand - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- SOFT-WORLD INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION (5478) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Nike Inc in Apparel (World)
- HeartWare International, Inc. (HIN) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile