Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- Summary
Republic of Korea Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others provides key market data on the Republic of Korea Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within 10 market categories – Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories – Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within 10 market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the 10 market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Republic of Korea Cardiovascular Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cordis Corporation, Terumo Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Republic of Korea Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Medtronic, Inc. Abbott Laboratories Boston Scientific Corporation Cordis Corporation Terumo Corporation St. Jude Medical, Inc. C. R. Bard, Inc. Biotronik SE & Co. KG Biosense Webster, Inc. amg International GmbH MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG Edwards Lifesciences Corporation ev3 Inc. Philips Healthcare Sorin S.p.A. Nihon Kohden Corporation Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. Volcano Corporation Eurocor GmbH Goodman Co., Ltd. ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD. MicroPort Scientific Corporation GE Healthcare Thoratec Corporation Biosensors International Group, Ltd. AGA Medical Holdings, Inc. Zoll Medical Corporation Berlin Heart GmbH Welch Allyn Inc. Cardiac Science Corporation Teleflex Incorporated HeartWare International, Inc. Schiller AG OSI Systems, Inc. Opto Circuits India Limited Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Covidien plc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)