New Transportation research report from CRI is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Through analyzing many global tire manufacturing enterprises, China Research and Intelligence ranked global Top 50 tire enterprises by business income (USD) of each tire manufacturing enterprises. Because of factors like exchange rate, CRI's ranking list of each enterprise may have some difference with the lists issued by other research institutes in the U.S. and Europe. However, the Top 50 enterprises cover the major global tire manufacturing enterprises.
In 2012, the sales revenue of Bridgestone tires was JPY 2.5572 trillion (USD 29.8 billion), globally ranking the first. In 2012, the sales revenue of Michelin tires was about USD 28.4 billion, globally ranking the second. Meanwhile, the sales revenue of Goodyear and Continental AG was USD 21 billion and USD 12.8 billion respectively, globally ranking the third and the fourth respectively. In 2012, among global Top 50 tire enterprises, only the four tire enterprises with the annual sales revenue exceeding USD 10 billion. Among the other forty-six enterprises, enterprise with the highest annual sales revenue was Pirelli (about USD 8 billion) and enterprise with the lowest annual sales revenue was China Shandong Jinyu Tire Co., Ltd. (less than USD 400 million). In 2012, sales revenue of the Top 50 tire enterprises totaled over USD 180 billion.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over ten of the Top 50 tire enterprises are China native enterprises. In addition, the Top 10 enterprises all have established plants in China. CRI predicts that more Chinese enterprises will enter the list of Top 50 tire enterprises in the coming years. In recent years, although the costs of labor, land, energy are increasing constantly, CRI predicts that China tire industry will still possesses certain advantages in the world thanks to its complete tire industry chain. CRI issues research reports on global Top 50 tire enterprises every year to record their development paths.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Introduction of Top 50 Tire Enterprises and Business Statuses
- Sales Value of Top 50 Tire Enterprises, 2009-2012
- Contact Information of Top 50 Tire Enterprises
The following enterprises and people are proposed to purchase this report:
- Tire Manufacturing Enterprises
- Tire Trade Enterprises
- Enterprises Related to Tire Industry Chain
- Investors and Research Institutes Concerned About Tire Industry
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Research Report on China Tire Industry, 2013-2017
- Global Airports Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Global Airports Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Global Business Travelers' Online Shopping Habits, 2012-2013
- Pain Management Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Impact of Patent Expiries Offset by Demand for Neuropathic and Rheumatoid Pain Medications and Strong Pipeline
- Travel Vaccines Market to 2019 - Hepatitis A, Japanese Encephalitis and Meningococcal Vaccine Segments to Drive Growth
- Adult and Adolescent Vaccines Market to 2018 - Promising Novel Candidates in Late-Stage Development and Prevnar Approval for Use in Adults to Drive Growth
- Dermatology Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Novel Biologics Targeting Interleukin-17 Receptor Presents New Options in Psoriasis Treatment
- Leukemia Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Strong Late-stage Pipeline to Sustain Branded Drugs' Major Market Share
- Research Report on Global and China Monoclonal Antibody Industry, 2013-2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)